UPDATE AS OF 01/28/2021: We are happy to announce that order processing is now operating at a 1-3 business timeframe. You will receive tracking information via email once your order ships. With ongoing COVID-19 precautions, shipping couriers are still experiencing delays in tracking and delivery. Please give it a few more business days for tracking information to populate. Thank you for your patience and support.
We are just as excited for you to receive your Passion Planner products in the mail as we are to send them off to their new homes! Curious about what to expect after you place your order? Don't worry, we've broken it down for you here.
All orders normally take between 1 - 3 business days to process. However, depending on the volume received, orders can take up to 4 - 6 business days to process. Business days include Monday through Friday.
We use USPS and UPS for domestic shipping. For domestic orders, we do offer various shipping methods for our customers to select from at checkout; there are standard and express shipping options available.
Standard shipping option:
- USPS Priority Mail (3 - 5 Business days)
- USPS First Class Mail (2 - 5 Business Days | No Tracking)
Expedited shipping options: (Does not ship to P.O. Boxes)
- UPS 2-Day Air (1 - 2 Business days)
- UPS 1-Day Air (Ships within 1 business day)
- UPS Ground (3 - 5 Business Days)
* It is important to note that domestic shipping duration will take longer during the holidays. Packages can take up to 10 - 14 business days during the holiday season. The holiday season usually begins the first week of December and ends late-January.
We use DHL and USPS International for international shipping. We offer different shipping methods for our international customers; standard, specialty, and express shipping.
Standard shipping options:
- DHL eCommerce - 4 - 12 business days).
DHL ships by batching all packages and handing it off to the destination country’s local post. By batching their shipments, shipping duration usually takes a bit longer. Once the package arrives in the destination country, you can track the package via the local post.
When the local post option is made available, DHL will provide customers with a new tracking link instead of the original DHL tracking link, as shown below:
Specialty shipping options:
- USPS International Shipping - (6 - 10 business days)
This is for orders that cannot be accessed by third-party shipping companies like DHL. USPS is offered as a faster alternative than DHL. This method is for Russia, Brazil, and the United Arab Emirates.
Express shipping options:
- DHL Express Shipping (3 - 5 business days)
DHL Express does not go through local post offices for delivery; DHL will directly deliver to customers once transported to their destination country. This option is not available in every country.
* It is important to note that international shipping duration does take a bit longer during the holidays. Packages can take up to 14 - 20 business days during the holiday season. The holiday season usually begins late November and ends late January.