With our recent update to a new website, the PDF downloads will not load properly due to the browsers internal AdBlock, which prevents any pop-ups from most websites. To allow the PDF downloads to load properly, feel free to go into your browser settings to disable the AdBlock for the page.
Not sure how? Feel free to follow the instructions below for your respective browser choice.
For Safari users:
- Go to Safari > Preferences. Under "security," it says "Block Pop-Up Windows," please deselect the box to allow for pop-up messages.
For Chrome users:
- The AdBlock feature is located near the top right corner of the browser, right next to the search bar. The icon looks like a stop sign with a hand over it
Click on the icon, a drop-down menu will appear. Please select "don't run on this page."
For Internet Explorer users:
- Launch Explorer 9, then click the gear icon to open the settings menu.
- Click the "Toolbars and Extensions" link in the left navigation pane of the "Manage Add-ons window."
- Click the "Disable" button in the confirmation window to disable the AdBlock add on. Close the "Manage add on" window.
By disabling the AdBlock from your browser will allow the PDF files to load properly.